CareersLearnhub Marketing is India’s leading educational marketing and recruitment services company. We work with universities and colleges primarily in the US, Canada, UK and India to recruit Indian students for their programs. We offer a broad spectrum of products ranging from brand advertising on our family of sites, to lead generation to full enrollment services. Learnhub Marketing operates learnhub.com, studyplaces.com, and jumbotest.com, reaching more Indian students than any other education-focused sites in India. Learnhub Marketing is a subsidiary of Educomp Solutions Limited.
Started in 2007, we are a young, energetic small company with offices in Gurgaon India. We are looking to expand our team.
Product Design Lead
Product Design LeadWe are hiring a designer to lead the evolution of our online services. Our large consumer projects include LearnHub.com, StudyPlaces.com and JumboTests.com. Working on these rich internet applications requires a solid understanding of the mechanics of the modern web, including SEO, social media, AJAX, browser compatibility, and a myriad of other technical and design topics. We are looking for a dynamic individual whose UX and design skills can help our projects on their first day of work, but can grow to meet expanding opportunities.
- Study website analytics and usage trends
- Conceptualize & plan improved user experiences
- Create wireframes & mockups
- Design graphics and user interfaces in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Markup designs in XHTML/CSS
- Coordinate closely with Engineering & Marketing teams
- At least 1 year as a front end engineer, user experience designer, user interface designer, graphics designer, or similar role, designing GUI’s for websites and web applications
- An obsessive attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity
- Excellent layout and typographical instincts
- Advanced Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Experience writing standards-compliant XHTML/CSS that works in all browsers
- An impressive portfolio
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Interactive Design, Cognitive Psychology, or other related discipline
- Experience with Flash, Ruby on Rails, or any software development
- Exposure to online marketing (Display, email, SEO, and/or SEM)
- You get to ‘own’ several large, meaningful projects that are used by millions around the world
- Work with other extremely talented people.
- Fully loaded Mac, large screens, tablet.
- Great ‘brick & beam’ loft workplace in Liberty Village
To apply:Please email email@example.com
DeveloperWe are hiring a Developer to contribute to the evolution of our internal tools & services. Learnhub Marketing runs on software, and we are looking for someone to help us take it to the next level Our software is data driven and web based. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with Object Oriented code, ORMs, designing database schemas, writing unit tests and is an excellent problem solver. You are also a good communicator who is comfortable with conversing in English.
- Smart and friendly, gets stuff done
- Proficent with a scripting language (Ruby, Python or Perl)
- Experienced with the entire stack of technologies in a web app: markup, application & database code and design, http and caching servers
- An obsessive attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity.
- Comfortable in multiple languages (especially scripting languages), frameworks and environments.
- Loves to dig into new things, and strives to become an expert in those things
- Thinks OOP is more than POO spelled backwards
- Likeable, ethical person who is hard working and proactive
- A degree in Computer Science or Math
Bonus Points (nice to have but not strictly required)
- Extensive experience with the Ruby language, and Ruby based web frameworks
- Experience with managing *nix servers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Working Hours